Monday 28 September 2015

MY TOP 5 BEAUTY MUST-HAVES


MY TOP 5 BEAUTY MUST-HAVES: Winifred Oribhabor

IMG_3404.JPG
We caught up with the perfect example of beauty-with-brains, Winifred Oribhabor, a year 3 Accounting Student and beauty/lifestyle blogger (View Blog Here) from Nigeria who loves traveling, reading and meeting new people.
She shares with us her 5 beauty product must-haves. Here’s her list:
IMG_3405.JPG
1. Covergirl Tru Blend Concealer
I love the Covergirl Tru Blend Fixstick Concealer for under my eyes! It gives me a really bright look, feels so light on my skin,blends in easily! And gives a great finish without creasing.
IMG_3408.PNG
2. Simple Oil Absorbing Facial Wipes
The Simple Oil Balancing Facial Wipes is just something I’m really comfortable with as it’s good for sensitive skin and helps with my oily skin too. My skin feels good and dirt free every time I use it.
IMG_3410.JPG
3. Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser
I’m so in LOVE with this one. Lool, it isn’t harsh on my skin and has this minty feel it to that leaves my face feeling so fresh especially at night.
IMG_3411.JPG
4. Maybelline Deep Velvets Mascara
I’m a fan of Maybelline products. This mascara isn’t too thick and gives my lashes amazing length and volume.
IMG_3407.JPG
5. Taupe by MAC Lipstick
Taupe by MAC Lipstick is a product I use almost everyday! The nude is perfect for my skin tone and it’s matte. Lovely finish.
……Real women, real beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment